Alco RS-2 / RS-3 engines have been delivered by Division Point. ATM did a terrific job on these models. With some help from the Alco afficianados out there, these pieces have brought a new fidelity to prototype and beautiful engineering, Some of the nuances incorporated into these models include:
- The ONLY accurate RS-2 cab windows ever done. (the RS-2 and RS-3 windows are different!);
- The first correct cab walkway overhang for the cab sides (3” either side);
- Correct front and aft hood width;
- Correct walkway and step configuration;
- Complete “front porch” hand rail and MU detail for each prototype;
- Correct fuel tanks…and filler caps (as a casting);
- Exceptional paint scheme design and implementation.